Cricket Quotes on Worldcup 2011

On Monday, March 28, 2011 0 comments

Cricket needs brightening up a bit. My solution is to let the players drink at the beginning of the game, not after. It always works in our picnic matches.
Paul Hogan



Cricket the world over, I don't think, will ever know how different things would be without Kerry Packer.
Tony Greig



Hitting a baseball well, as in cricket, is a very rare skill. One of most difficult things to do in the world to do, hitting a ball coming at you at ninety miles an hour with a round bat. Wonderful to watch.
Peter Tork



I can remember running around at the age of 3, wanting to play golf, cricket and football. I was always active, one way or another, driving my parents mad.
Ian Botham

0 Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave a comment !
Leave a Comment

Next Post Previous Post

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger